Washington State Ethics & Regulations for CPA Applicants Course Instructions
Reminder: The Learning Management System (LMS) will be down for maintenance between October 23rd and November 1st.
You will not be able to register or take the exam during this time.
- Contact the Board by email email@example.com and provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- The Board will create a user name and password for you and send the information to you via the email address you provided in step one.
- You will then log in - the first thing you will be asked to do is create a unique password for the account. The password must be a minimum of 6 characters long.
- Once you are successfully logged in - click on the course title and take the exam.
- The test has a maximum time limit of 8 hours, and must be completed in one session without logging out.
- It is an open-book exam, so you are able to use the resources provided to verify your answers.
- Please read the questions carefully before answering.
- Other reference points to have on hand may be:
- If you pass the exam, receiving a score of 90% or better, you will receive a formal certificate of completion. Please print this certification as you will be required to upload it once you have successfully applied for your Washington license.
- If you fail the exam:
- E-mail the Board and request permission to retake the ethics exam.
- Passing the “Washington State Ethics & Regulations for CPA Applicants” exam is a requirement for Washington State licensure.