Board Rule-Making 2018: Client Records
After holding a public rule-making hearing on January 26, 2018, the Board amended the following rules:
- WAC 4-30-050 What are the requirements concerning records and clients confidential information?
- WAC 4-30-051 What are the requirements concerning client records, including response to requests by clients and former clients for records?
The Board amended the rules to:
- Incorporate aspects of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct into the rules
- Rename the rules
The Board’s Rule Making Order (CR-103) is available:
- Online through the Washington State Register – WSR 18-04-071
- By email request to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
The changes will take effect March 5, 2018.