Reinstate Nonlicensee Firm Owner Registration
To reinstate your lapsed nonlicensee firm owner registration you must:
- Complete a Washington State Board Approved Ethics course within the six months preceding your application date.
- Log your completed CPE into the "CPE Tracker" tool located in your online services account through SecureAccess Washington (SAW).
- Upload your course completion certificate into the “CPE Tracker” tool.
- Submit the online reinstatement application through your SAW online services account.
- Pay the reinstatement fee of $480.
If your nonlicensee firm owner registration was suspended or revoked, to apply for reinstatement you must also:
- Provide in writing the reasons why you believe the Board should reinstate your nonlicensee firm owner registration.
- Provide letters of recommendation from two licensed CPAs who have personal knowledge of your activities since the suspension or revocation of your nonlicensee firm owner registration.
The Board may ask for additional information.
Any CPE used to qualify for the reinstatement cannot be counted again in your current CPE reporting period towards your next renewal. Please refer to Board Rule WAC 4-30-124.