Reinstate CPA License
- Complete 120 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) within the 36 months before you submit your application:
- Limited to 60 hours of non-technical subjects
- Including four hours of CPE in Board approved ethics and regulations within the six-months before you submit your application.
- Log your CPE into the "Track CPE" tool located in your online services account.
- Submit a complete application with the fee and CPE documentation using your online services account.
To reinstate a suspended or revoked license, you must also:
- Provide reasons why the Board should reinstate your license
- Provide letters of recommendation from two licensed CPAs who have personal knowledge of your activities since the suspension or revocation of your license
The Board may ask for additional information.
You may not use the title CPA until your license has been approved by the Board.
Expired Washington CPA Certificate Previously Held a License
If your CPA certificate expired prior to June 30, 2001, and you once held a Washington CPA license, you need to reinstate your license.