CPA Firm License Renewal
CPA firms must renew their license by April 30 every three years. If you renew after April 30th, WAC 4-30-130(5) imposes an additional fee of $100. If you fail to renew by your June 30th expiration date, your CPA firm license will be dissolved.
Renew a CPA firm license
To renew a CPA firm license, you must:
- Meet all requirements for renewal.
- Log in to our online services.
- The firm must have its own separate account. It is not the same account as an individual’s account.
- Complete an online application.
- Pay all applicable fees.
Dissolve a CPA firm license
You can dissolve your CPA firm license effective immediately, or upon the license expiration date. To dissolve the license, you may:
- Complete an online application; or
- Complete the Dissolution form. If you select “effective immediately,” then your firm license will be dissolved when your application is processed. You can submit the form by email, mail, or fax.