Board Rule-Making 2018: Public Records
After holding a public rule-making hearing on January 26, 2018, the Board amended the following rule:
- WAC 4-30-024 What public records are available?
The Board amended the rule to:
- Better conform the rule to:
- Recent changes in the law concerning public records
- Model rules recommended by the attorney general’s office
- Current agency practices
- Rename the Rule
The Board’s Rule Making Order (CR-103) is available:
- Online through the Washington State Register – WSR18-04-071
- By email request to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
The changes will take effect March 5, 2018.