Board Rule-Making 2020: Foreign Reciprocity
After holding a public rule-making hearing on July 31, 2020, the Board amended the following rules:
- WAC 4-30-100 What are the rules governing reciprocity for accountants from foreign countries?
- WAC 4-30-102 How do I apply for an initial Washington state license through foreign reciprocity?
The Board amended the rules to:
- Rename the rules
- Add requirements from Board Policy into the rules
- Specify the requirements for foreign reciprocity licensure
The Board’s Rule Making Order (CR-103P) filing is available:
- Online through the Washington State Register – WSR 20-16-128
- By email request to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
The changes will take effect September 3, 2020