CPE – Qualifying Programs
- Formal - Formal means attendance is recorded and outlines are prepared in advance.
- At least 50 minutes in length.
- Contributing to the professional knowledge and competence in the practice of the profession.
- Provided a certificate of completion.
Only you can demonstrate that a particular program is acceptable.
Finding qualifying CPE*
- State societies
- Technical sessions at meetings of the AICPA, state societies and chapters
- University or college courses
- Employer offered or required training
- Trade or professional associations
- Commercially offered programs
- Training offered outside of the United States
*The Board does not endorse any CPE sponsors or their programs.
Technical and Nontechnical CPE
Non Technical Subjects
The Board does not maintain agreements with any CPE sponsors. The Board is committed to supporting CPE program sponsors in their efforts to provide quality CPE to Washington's CPAs and CPA-Inactive certificate holders and has developed the attached Guidelines for CPE Sponsors.
To view and print a PDF file, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest version directly from the Adobe web site.