ESHB 2433 - Special Board Meeting
After holding a public Rule Making hearing on July 29, 2016, the Board amended the following rules:
- WAC 4-30-010 Definitions
- WAC 4-30-034 Must I respond to inquiries from the board?
- WAC 4-30-058 Does the board authorize the use of any other titles or designations?
- WAC 4-30-090 Must an out-of-state individual holding a license from another state apply and obtain a Washington state license to hold out and practice in Washington state?
- WAC 4-30-110 What are the allowable legal forms of organization and ownership requirements for a CPA firm?
- WAC 4-30-112 Must a firm holding a license from another state apply and obtain a Washington state license to hold out and practice in Washington state?
- WAC 4-30-114 How do I apply for and maintain a firm license?
- WAC 4-30-130 What are the quality assurance review (QAR) requirements for licensed CPA firms?
- WAC 4-30-142 What are the bases for the board to impose discipline?
The Board amended these rules:
Due to the passage of Senate Bill ESHB 2433 on March 31, 2016, the effected rules must be updated.
Where may I find the changes to the affected rules?
The Board’s Rule Making Order (CR-103) with text of the proposed rule language is from the Washington State Register (WSR 16-17-036), or you may request a copy from Board staff.
When will the changes take effect?
The changes will take effect September 9, 2016