AICPA Professional Ethics for CPA's Contact Information
To become licensed in Washington State you must complete an 8 hour comprehensive course and an examination covering the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and have obtained a score of 90% or better on the exam.
Courses meeting the description above may be obtained from:
- The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Toll-free 1-888-777-7077.
- Available Monday- Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST
- The Washington Society of CPAs (WSCPA)
- (425) 644-4800
- Available Monday- Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm PT
- Save $45 via the WSCPA Website
- Any other State’s CPA Society
- or, Any other comparable provider
The Washington State Board of Accountancy also recognizes the following Examination(s) as meeting this qualification:
- Professional Ethics for CPAs (PETH)
- The CalCPA Education Foundation is the exam's only state-designated provider.